*Insurance & working with offshore teams experience required*
Eames are working closely with a London Market insurer to bring in a Business Analyst to their ever-growing team. The purpose of the Business Analyst role will be working within the IT development function, part of a small dedicated onsite team, tasked with implementing and supporting development solutions within an outsourced development environment.
The role will be working alongside the existing Business Analyst, who will be providing the Business requirements, these will then require definition to task level, workload allocation and management of the outsourced provider through to delivery. The role will also be key to setting up and managing an Application Document Management System.
What the successful candidate will possess:
- Business analysis experience, including a knowledge of business mapping and modelling processes as well as the inherent strengths and weaknesses of business analysis methods and implementation approaches
- Knowledge of the Lloyd's Market, its regulatory requirements and the impact this may have on proposed solutions or business changes
- Experience of working within software delivery project teams
- Experience in Agile delivery - User Story definition, Backlog management & Sprint planning
- A working knowledge of .Net, Web and SQL Server technologies
- Good understanding of systems and applications of the Insurance Underwriting and Reinsurance industry within the Lloyd's Market) e.g. PAS, Claims, Exposure Management systems etc
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of working with offshore teams
If this role sounds of interest and you believe your experience matches, please send over a CV for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.