A leading insurance client requires a Business Analyst to sit within the Business Analysis function and be able to take on a range of different projects across the IT and Business Change space.
The Business Analyst Will:
- Applies best practice business analysis tools, techniques and standards as required, and supports the delivery of improvements to these.
- Defines and owns the BA Framework to be applied to allocated projects.
- Works to understand existing business environment, business needs and elicit business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Supports translation of business requirements into viable business solutions in line with business objectives.
- Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of solutions by working closely with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
Business Analyst Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working on complex projects varying in size across change and IT within financial services, ideally insurance.
- Any experience of working on data specific projects will be advantageous
- A solid understanding of the full Project / Systems Development life cycle, and associated methodologies.
- A good appreciation of the wider field of IT systems (architecture, hardware and software), their use in relevant business processes and how they are implemented to meet business objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a highly respected insurance organisation. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.