My Client is a world renowned Insurance organisation that are looking for multiple Business Analysts to come on board and help with a number of business change initiatives.
- Expertise in defining and leading business analysis approaches within Waterfall and Agile methodologies from business change and systems development perspectives.
- Application of recognised industry standard modelling techniques.
- Experience and knowledge of systems lifecycle concepts used to plan, develop, implement, operate and maintain IT systems/services.
- Experience and/or certification in project management methods are desirable (Agile and Waterfall)
- Experience of working in a business analysis role on projects of varying complexity - ideally within the Insurance / Financial Services industry.
- A robust understanding of the full Project / Systems Development life cycle, and associated methodologies.
- A good appreciation of the wider field of IT systems (architecture, hardware and software), their use in relevant business processes and how they are implemented to meet business objectives.
- High degree of organisation, task planning and time management.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - and MS Office, MS Visio.
- Experience of planning and facilitating workshops of varying size.
This role has been deemed Inside of IR35
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.