My client is in global insurance organisation and are hiring a BA to provide support on a number of IT projects
- Provide support to the production of the business case and any associated material.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation utilising techniques appropriate to the project and the stakeholder audience.
- Capture 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' business processes using BPMN 2.0 standards.
- Conduct Gap Analysis
- Define clear, concise, realistic and testable functional and non-functional business requirements with your stakeholders to achieve the appropriate project outcome.
- Produce, own and maintain relevant business analysis documentation in line with our templates, methodologies and governance.
- Call out risks and issues to the project so that these can be managed and escalated appropriately.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues within IT including but not limited to project managers, business partners, testers and developers.
- Negotiate and influence stakeholders and manage resolutions where conflicts are present.
- Support the business with defining their future vision.
- Support the business through the change lifecycle from both a technical and people perspective.
- Own and develop the relationships with stakeholders across multiple geographic regions.
- Promote the business analysis capabilities within AmTrust and be recognised as an expert in business analysis, helping to create a best in class service.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ensure that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in those areas of the business within the jobholder's responsibility.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Strong understanding of the technical challenges faced by a global business, able to understand IT analysis and risks in this business context.
- Proven track record of project delivery, and number of projects delivered into the business.
- Experience of engaging with stakeholder across multiple business areas, at all levels, preferably on a global scale.
- Experience in multiple methodology disciplines would be beneficial.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Business analysis qualifications would be beneficial.
Insurance experience is preferred, though not mandatory
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.