A Business Analyst is required within a leading financial services client to work on a Contract basis, initially from home. This role will support the project manager(s) and SMEs across aligned projects.
This is an initial 6 month contract paying £450 a day inside IR35.
Holding Customer Redress/ Remediation experience is a must.
The purpose of the role is to enable organisational change by using specialised business analysis, change management skills and a disciplined business analysis approach. In addition, the purpose of the role is to identify, and help the business articulate, the need for change by defining requirements and recommending solutions that will maximise the value delivered by the business to its customers.
You will work closely with key stakeholders across the business and IT to contribute to the delivery of a varied portfolio of work.
- Applies best practice business analysis tools, techniques and standards as required, and supports the delivery of improvements to these through the Business Analysis Community of Practice
- Defines and owns the BA Framework to be applied to allocated projects.
- Works to understand existing business environment, business needs and elicit business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Manages end-to-end clear traceability, maintenance, prioritisation, change control and approval mechanisms.
- Supports translation of business requirements into viable business solutions in line with business objectives.
- Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of solutions by working closely with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders
- Learns from previous experience and understands how benefits have been delivered by participating in post-implementation reviews, lessons learned sessions and knowledge share/peer reviews.
- Experience of working in a business analysis role on projects of varying complexity - ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- Experience and understanding of how businesses operate and key drivers for change.
- A robust understanding of the full Project / Systems Development life cycle, and associated methodologies.
- High degree of organisation, task planning and time management.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - and MS Office, MS Vision.
- Experience of planning and facilitating workshops of varying size.
- Experience of influencing and managing senior stakeholders.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.