Business Analyst - insurance - Surrey
A leading Surrey a based insurer requires a Business Analyst to play a key role within IT and Change & Transformation projects across the group.
The Business Analyst will:
- Applies best practice business analysis tools, techniques, and standards as required, and supports the delivery of improvements to these through the Business Analysis Community of Practice
- Works to understand the existing business environment, business needs and elicit business requirements from stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing, and implementation of solutions by working closely with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
- Supports translation of business requirements into viable business solutions in line with business objectives.
Business Analyst required key skills and experience:
- Expertise in defining and leading business analysis approaches within Waterfall and Agile methodologies from business change and systems development perspectives.
- A robust understanding of the full Project / Systems Development life cycle, and associated methodologies.
- A good appreciation of the wider field of IT systems (architecture, hardware, and software), their use in relevant business processes, and how they are implemented to meet business objectives.
- Experience in influencing and managing senior stakeholders.
Please send your CV, the suitable candidate will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.