Business Analyst - Insurance - Surrey
currently looking for a Business Analyst to work closely with key stakeholders across the business and IT to contribute to the delivery of a varied portfolio of work, for one of the largest general insurance companies in the UK.
The Business Analyst will:
- Applies best practice business analysis tools, techniques, and standards as required, and supports the delivery of improvements to these through the Business Analysis Community of Practice
- Supports the development, systems testing, user acceptance testing, and implementation of solutions by working closely with solution partners, suppliers, and business stakeholders.
- Defines and owns the BA Framework to be applied to allocated projects.
- Supports translation of business requirements into viable business solutions in line with business objectives.
The Business Analyst key skills and experience:
- Expertise in defining and leading business analysis approaches within Waterfall and Agile methodologies from business change and systems development perspectives.
- Application of recognised industry-standard modeling techniques
- Experience and knowledge of systems lifecycle concepts used to plan, develop, implement, operate and maintain IT systems/services.
- Experience of working in a business analysis role on projects of varying complexity - ideally within the Insurance / Financial Services industry
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.