Business Analyst - Insurance - London
A Business Analyst with expertise in working across a diverse and challenging portfolio, this role is a crucial part of all stages of the project from requirements gathering, design, test, and business readiness.
The Business Analyst will:
- Work closely with all aspects of the business to understand business strategy, business drivers, capabilities, and processes.
- Support Project Managers and test managers to develop use cases and user acceptance test criteria through the project lifecycle
- Extract and document business requirements in a way the business recognises and can support
- Create appropriate requirements in a format that can be handed to IT and which are appropriate to the project and the delivery method
- Facilitate business workshops to understand requirements
The Business Analyst key skills and experience:
- Target Operating Model and capability matrix development
- Production of business cases and business requirements documents
- Develop process taxonomy
- Strategic analysis (SWOT/Porter 5 Forces/Balanced Scorecard)
- Develop requirements traceability matrix
- Demonstrable experience working as a business analyst within the insurance industry
- Reporting catalogue development
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.