We are looking for a Business Analyst to work within the FS Platforms team to deliver process and technology changes to the business. The primary role will involve analysis, requirements gathering, development of epics and user stories, solution design, functional testing, UAT execution and co‐ordination, and business readiness including training.
- Lead cross‐functional teams to define scope and requirements in the form of epics and user stories
- Prepare test approach, scripts and acceptance criteria in support of initiatives in delivery where applicable
- Adhere to TSW quality standards completing the relevant documents and templates including the updating of Jira
- Document clear, traceable and testable requirements and functional design specifications
- Ensure all impacted stakeholders sign off on requirements and testing
- Deliver user training in relation to solutions delivered
- Work with developers (internal and third‐party) to ensure that the requirements are well understood and delivered in accordance with the relevant specification/s
- To own and manage the integrity of the functional solution being delivered.
- Support business representatives through the different phases of the project life cycle.
- Assist the testing team in the definition of functional test conditions
- Effective communication and presentation skills that can be used with both technical and business audiences
- Decision making & facilitation skills that can be used to assist senior members of staff with making quick and effective decisions
- Self‐starter, uses own initiative & drives the delivery of a solution
- Clear and logical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Strong focus on 'can do' and able to discuss issues in a positive and constructive manner
- Tenacious, able to work to a demanding schedule and deliver to specific deadlines
- Approachable & able to work with people at all levels in the organisation
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.