Business Analyst - Real Estate - Permanent £60,000 - £75,000
My client is looking for a Business Analyst within the Real Estate industry, with experience of Agile delivery, such as Scrum or Scaled Agile.
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in an Agile environment?
Key Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Mapping processes to streamline and identify savings, waste and areas for improvement
- Balancing the needs and expectations of multiple stakeholder groups across the business
- Defining Epics, Features and user stories that drive appropriate solutions
- Writing clear user stories with testable acceptance criteria that both business and technical stakeholders can understand
- Creating and communicating end-to-end user task flows, UI specifications and wire frame designs
Desirable Business Analyst Skills:
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst, with process improvement experience
- 2+ years' experience of Agile delivery, such as Scrum or Scaled Agile
- An articulate self-starter with the ability to problem solve and prioritise work effectively
- Ideally hold relevant BA qualifications such as BCS Diploma in Business Analysis, Agile BA Practitioner or Lean Six Sigma (Green belt)
Please send your CV, the suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.