Eames are working with regional financial institution to support the implementation of a progressive AI and Machine Learning software platform, for use within a Global Markets environment.
As a result, we’re seeking business analysts with prior expertise delivering secure communication and content management platforms with specialisations and a deep interest in AI, ML and risk and pricing systems.
A Business Analyst with sound working knowledge of the financial markets industry and a proven track record in tech platform deliveries, this role will see the successful candidate work with regional global markets teams to define requirements and shape the delivery of an intuitive Cloud base SaaS platform.
Essential skills and expertise:
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst within global financial markets
- Familiarity navigating front, middle and back office stakeholder conversations
- Expertise with vendor based pricing and risk systems such as Murex, Calypso, WSS
- Expertise as a Business Analyst understanding enterprise wide cloud based SaaS platforms
- Working experience and personal and professional interest in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies and concepts
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding is preferred
- Interest in fintech and the advancement of investment banking technology solutions
- Proven stakeholder management skills
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists.
For more information or to apply, click apply below or send your resume to email@example.com.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.