My client, a global insurance organisation are currently looking for a business analyst to work across an automation project within the business.
The ideal business analyst will have strong experience working on business change projects, including production of current/future state process maps and gap analysis between the two as well as previous experience using process improvement methodologies such as Lean.
- Previous experience working as a business analyst on business change projects, preferably across automation projects.
- Good insurance industry knowledge, including London Market.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to analyse and present information in a variety of formats.
- Ability to produce current/future state process maps and gap analysis between the two, defining and prioritising business requirements, preparing feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis and process improvement methodologies such as Lean
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written