My client a Insurance organisation is looking for Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
- An experienced London Market Business Analyst.
- Responsibilities will be to support both existing and new projects.
- Must have London Market knowledge / experience
- Excellent Delivery, planning, risk management skills coupled with good written and oral communication skills.
- Can-do attitude required.
- Previous experience of selection and delivery of a new Bdx Management system and function is required.
- Experience of designing and building operational processes is required
- Experience of integration of a Bdx system to up/downstream interfaces is desirable.
- An excellent understanding of Lloyd's Market financial processes
- Ability to liaise with Finance/Actuarial / Claims / Exposure Management teams to ensure data reconciliations and core-requirements for Warehouse development and associated Period End reporting are documented.
- A sound grasp of Data concepts would be nice to have
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Good organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- A real can do attitude
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.