A renowned bank, is currently looking for Business Analyst to join their team.
- Act as a SME in the respective domains to interact, solicit requirements, and advise senior-level business users
- Work closely with business users and project team members on solutioning and project initiation, implementation and post implementation support
- Lead the requirements gathering from the business users and provide alternative solution to meet or improve the desired business objectives
- Verify that the user requirements are achievable and support business users during UAT and post-implementation phases
- Liaising with technical network and infrastructure departments and translating technical terms to business terms for non-technical stakeholders
- Relevant business analysis expertise in branch self-service channels: in depth knowledge and experience on ATM and self-service kiosks.
- Experience in defining business analysis and, solution standards and processes.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required.
- Strong team player and good interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in industry developments and trends in the relevant functional domain
- Experience in driving digital initiatives with business and Operations will be an advantage
- Ability to adapt to different software development methodologies, e.g. Agile and Waterfall projects
- Passion to drive solutions and deliver projects