BUSINESS ANALYST (CORPORATE BANKING)
A leading bank in Singapore is currently looking for a Business Analyst with strong knowledge and working experience in consumer banking and digital payments.
- Conduct and gather business requirement, and collaborate with business departments and domain specialist to review requirements
- Analyze and document business and operational processes based on requirements
- Write functional documents and contribute to deployment plan
- Monitor and manage risk related requirements
- Maintain the Subject Matter Expert up-to-date knowledge related to application feature and processes
- Work with Test Manager to clarify test findings and classify the findings accordingly
- Strong business domain knowledge in corporate banking and experience in digital solution products.
- At least 10 years of working experience in banking and/or consulting industry
- Ability to conduct Sprint demos and provide feedback on the Target Operating model and internal functions within the bank
- Experience in scoping and evaluation of projects such as overall considerations including costing, maintainability, operations and providing recommendation to risk impact
- Team player with good communication skills