An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Cyber SME Business Analyst to join a Financial Services client as part of their wider Cyber Security Transformation Programme.
This role is to assist with a number of change initiatives which require embedding new cyber practises within the organisation.
You will need to have a technical understanding of the cyber security landscape and have been on programme that has specifically delivered Cyber Security tools and infrastructure
The programme will focus on the below:
- Cyber Tooling Landscape
- SIEM / SIEM Logs
- Malware Capabilities
- Firewalls Segregation
- Internal & External Proxy's
- Vulnerability Management
Experience / requirements
- Excellent technical background garnered from Cyber Security (CISO) functions
- The ability to confidently communicate with Security Architects and other technical SMEs within the Cyber Security world. I.e. Experience facing-off with Security Architects to scope deliverables
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Elaborating business needs and requirements into functional & non-functional specifications
- Full comprehensive understanding of cyber security practises and the 10 Cyber Security domains
- Relevant security qualifications desirable
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.