An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a Financial Services client as part of their wider Cyber Security Transformation Programme.
This role is to assist with a number of change initiatives which require embedding new cyber practises within the organisation.
The programme will have a focus on the following listed below, exposure to all is vital
- The wide cyber security landscape as a whole
- Proxy / Firewalls
- Vulnerability Management
Experience / Requirements
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Elaborating business needs and requirements into functional & non-functional specifications
- Full comprehensive understanding of cyber security practises with hands on experience
- Experience working in large Financial corporate organisations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.