A global insurance organisation is currently looking for a Business Analyst to work within the Build team. There is scope for career progression for those with ambition and willingness to learn.
As part of this role you will:
- Document 'As is' and model 'To be'.
- Liaise between external parties, business users, and the IT department.
- Conduct Interviews and Workshops to elicit and document business requirements.
- Design systems integration and data flow.
- Organise implementations of improvements to information systems, data management, processes, organisation, and equipment.
- Undertake data analysis to support data quality analysis, data migration analysis, data reconciliation and more.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years Business Analyst Experience in an IT environment.
- Experience working within the Financial Services / Insurance sector.
- Experience working with external suppliers/vendors.
- Experience working with Data Analysis (Strong SQL and Excel skills ideally).
- Familiarity with the Agile project delivery methods.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Computing, Maths, Engineering, Science OR other relevant subjects.
This is an exciting opportunity within a high profile insurance organisation. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.