My client, a global insurance organisation are currently looking for a Business Analyst with Data Risk and Controls experience.
The successful candidate will work to assess and refine/reshape the current Data Risk-related Control Framework to ensure improved control and leverage on data across the business.
- Experience in design and implementation of Data Management frameworks/processes/controls. (Data governance, data quality planning, design and management and data risk management
- Experience working in similar project delivery environments
- London market insurance experience or wider insurance experience is a must have.
- Exposure to data strategy and alignment with IT strategy
- Good appreciation of data architecture, master data management, data access and security and data modelling.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.