As part of a strategic program we’re working with our client to find a competent technology oriented business analyst with significant derivatives product knowledge.
Working extremely closely with Sales, Traders and Quant teams the Business Analyst will need to demonstrate intricate knowledge of derivative instruments whilst also possessing sound technical and financial competencies.
Essential skills and expertise:
- 7+ years working as a Business Analyst within global markets
- Expertise as a Business Analyst, developing and enhancing instrument pricing solutions
- Prior experience understanding risk models. Experience building models will be very advantageous.
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate complex trade flows
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance Front Office teams and industry leading technologists.
For more information or to apply, click Apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.