Our client, with regional operations spanning locations including Singapore, China and Korea is seeking a Business Analyst with specific expertise in SAP Product Costing.
As part of their global road map and technology strategy, the Business Analyst will work closely with regional and global IT counterparts and business stakeholders to define requirements and oversee delivery of SAP system upgrades around the FICO module.
Essential skills and Expertise:
- Approximately 5+ years working experience as a SAP/ERP Business Analyst
- Expertise having previously delivered SAP FI/CO, Product Costing initiatives
- Working knowledge of:
- Prior experience understanding manufacturing/plant processing and supply chain technology solutions
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate complex business ideas into technical documents
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
- Proficiency in business level Mandarin or Bahasa and English will be highly advantageous.
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.