A leading city based insurer requires a Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract as part of a large scale program which is in it's initial stages and will have potential longevity to the assignment.
The insurance organization is rolling out a new data warehouse across their investments function and the role will require the following ESSENTIAL experience:
- Experience acting as Business Analyst within financial services.
- Commercial mortgage related experience (preferably in the reverse mortgage sector).
- Knowledge of funds, and direct, unsecured loans.
- Experience of working on MI / Data focused projects and a familiarity with data warehousing.
- Experience of and a solid knowledge of testing, including UAT and Quality Assurance.
This is an urgent active requirement. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable candidates
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.