As part of a strategic platform enhancement program, to further augment a market leading eFX solution we’re seeking a business analyst with significant FX instrument knowledge.
Working extremely closely with Sales and Traders the Business Analyst will need to demonstrate intricate knowledge of the nuances between Spot, NDF, FXO and G10 vs EM currencies, whilst also possessing sound technical competencies.
Essential skills and expertise:
- 5+ years working as a Business Analyst within global markets
- 3 years expertise as a Business Analyst, developing and enhancing eCommerce/eTrading systems
- Prior experience with FIX, ECN and Market Data technologies and respective vendors
- Comprehension of the SDLC and basic software development understanding
- Ability to articulate complex trade flows
- Proven stakeholder management skills (multi-geographical teams)
In return you will work to develop the capabilities of the platform as a conduit between high performance business teams and industry leading technologists, supported by a well-known global financial institution.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1222138.