Our client, a Global Bank is hiring Business Analyst to support their finance domain (sub-ledger accounting) transformation programme within their Global Markets business.
This is a key priority for the bank with a focus on managing/leveraging finance data to help them to meet regulatory reporting requirements, system upgrading/consolidation and drive process-excllence as a whole.
You will work across business such as Finance, Product Control, Technology, Data, and Traders to understand their requirements and ensure the success delivery of solutions for the business.
- Minimmum 7 years of experience within finance or product control
- Knowledge on trade processing/booking cycle/work flow to General Ledger entries
- Experience with global markets products - derivatives, FX/MM etc
- ACCA / CPA / CA qualification is advantageous
- Salary $120k to $200k base + bonuses
Write in with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org