Our client is a leading bank and they are hiring for Business Analysts to support their transformation programme - finance domain (sub-ledger accounting) within their Global Markets business!
This is a key priority for the bank with a focus on managing/leveraging finance data to help them to meet regulatory reporting requirements, system upgrading/consolidation, and drive process-excellence as a whole!
You will partner with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Product Control, Technology, Data, and Front Office and work on gathering/reviewing of functional requirements and come up with effective solutions to help the bank further improve on their current processes and efficiency.
- Minimum 8 years of experience within finance or product control (FX/MM) domain
- Knowledge on trade processing/booking cycle/workflow to General Ledger entries
- Apt with SQL
- Junior & Senior headcounts available
- Salary $80k to $200k base + bonuses
- 1-year direct contract with the bank, renewable/convertible :)
Write in with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.