Fixed Term- covering Maternity leave - 1 year
RepoClear Analysis and Design Team
To provide business analysis for the RepoClear business line as part of business led change projects, and to ensure that changes to service(s) are fully assessed to enable a suitable solution to be developed. The business analyst will also work closely with IT development and test teams to ensure that projects are effectively delivered.
LCH has a significant change programme in the RepoClear business line both in terms of enhancements and maintenance to its existing fixed income clearing service “RepoClear” and to implement major business initiatives on the RepoClear platform covering London and Paris and possible expansions to other regions. Furthermore, the business is seeking opportunities to harmonise and simplify its operations and supporting systems, with business led change initiatives such as a new clearing platform
Required skills and experience:
- Identify and analyse the impact on systems of new RepoClear products and service enhancements for introduction into the RepoClear area.
- Liaise with product teams, risk and business operations areas to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are captured and documented as appropriate.
- Produce required project documentation, including business requirements, end to end solutions designs and functional specifations outlining the business and system needs.
- Work with colleagues to plan and develop solutions, ensuring that they are effectively communicated to project stakeholders.
- Help to define test cases and scenarios for relevant test phases, including functional, non-functional and systems integration.
- Support development and all relevant test phases, providing clarification where necessary.
- Build strong relationships with all key individuals within business operations, product teams, risk and IT.
- Experience of working on large scale projects and conducting business analysis.
- Experience of producing business requirements documents.
- Experience of producing end to end system design documents.
- Experience of producing functional specifications.
- Educated to university degree level.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of fixed income products, especially Repos.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and demonstrates the ability to work within and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative and of a pro-active nature.
- Experience of working closely with internal and off shore development and testing teams.
Desired skills and experience:
- Some experience of Agile development lifecycle with Scrum or similar.
- In particular, experience with specification by example / Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD).
- System modelling using UML or similar.
- Data modelling techniques such as relational data analysis and designing reporting solutions.
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging in the context of trading and settlement.
- Knowledge of project management and system development lifecycle.
- Wider knowledge of financial asset classes, especially equities.