Business Analyst - Remote - insurance - FTC £80K+
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a global Transformation Programme in the Insurance services sector.
In this key client-facing role, you will be developing user requirements, defining acceptance criteria in the form of User Stories.
Key outcomes for this role will be:
- Using 'storyboarding', task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate method to capture and develop user requirements
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of customer journey
- Developing user requirements and assisting in the management of priorities and product backlogs
- Collaboration with Product Owners, Project Managers and Solution Architects to sign off requirements
- Liaising with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaboration with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Proven experience and expertise in business analysis with an advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Experience in delivering digital solutions such as RPA, Workflow, AI, etc.
- UX experience is appreciated to assist in wireframing of solutions
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, and impact assessments
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data
- Strong experience in General Insurance and/or Life and Pensions across the UK market
- Proven experience of working in an onsite-offshore model, complex matrix project structure
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.