A global tier 1 bank are seeking multiple business analysts to work on their GDPR programme. The role will involve working on multiple GDPR workstreams including data management.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing delivery of individual workstreams.
- Providing programme wide reports and updates to leadership team.
- Collaborate with other workstreams and provide updates / manage the flow of information.
- Manage relationships with external entities including business and technical teams.
- Data related project / activity implementation and process move to BAU.
- Ensure all actions, issues and risks are understood and tracked through to implementation.
The successful candidate will need to have be an experienced business analyst with a solid understanding of the GDPR regulation, a solid background within banking / financial services and strong stakeholder management skills
These roles are based in Knutsford & Northampton.