My client, a global insurance company, is seeking a Business Analyst to lead their Automated Data Deletion [ADR] delivery workstream, reporting into and with support from the GDPR Lead BA, on a long-term contractual opportunity.
Key activities & deliverables
- Solution Gap Analysis ["Adapt v Adopt"] - Assess the Insurance Policy administration ecosystem (upstream & downstream systems) Data, IT and business landscapes against the ADR High level design and IT/business processes. Use the analysis to shape 'to be' requirements. BA will be working with the suppliers, business SMEs and senior management across P&C.
- Work with the business SMEs/Data custodians to determine whether the current UK data retention rules are fit for business purpose/practical to automate (particular focus on MI data) and agree the approach.
- Produce Deep Dive and BRD documents (high level and detailed requirements elicitation and writings skills required)
- Contribute/present at Project DAGs when delivery/scope decisions &/or steer is required from the Project Sponsor/committee
- End to End delivery support including testing phases and BAU handover
Skills and Experience:
- Insurance regulatory experience
- Experience of working with third parties
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Please note, this role will be paid via UMBRELLA.
Key words: Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, COGEN, insurance, insurance, insurance, Data, ADR, Data deletion, GDPR, GDPR, GDPR, Solution Gap Analysis
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.