Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst/Data Analyst to join their Group Analytics Team. As a Business Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Creating data models and requirement gathering to develop clear and measurable key performance drivers/metrics within the business with the use of dashboards and reports.
- Provide business insight and trends using data visualization software/tools.
- Responsible for the development of dashboards and reports according to the business units requirements.
- Engagement with business owners to share report finding and analysis.
- Support/lead strategic initiatives/projects from providing requirements and business analytics data support to completion and successful delivery and launch of the initiatives/projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics/Statistics/Finance
- Ability to interact with all levels of people, in complex and difficult situations
- Proficient in MS Office, Qlik Sense or Tableau, SQL
- Python and Qlik NPrinting would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of related experience