A global insurance organisation is currently looking for a Business Analyst to work across the IFRS 17 Programme. The Business Analyst will look at the business' current global reporting requirements in light of IFRS 17 which is coming into play towards the end of 2020. The role holder will work alongside an existing consultant to perform gap analysis on current state and future state.
- Extensive experience working as a business analyst within the insurance industry.
- Experience in End to End general insurance IFRS financial reporting environment.
- IFRS 17 experience and knowledge is highly desirable
- Accountancy/finance background would be preferred
- Captive Insurance experience would be ideal but isn't essential
If interested please apply immediately and we'll endeavour to get in touch ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.