Business Analyst - Insurance
*** INSURANCE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL ***
A leading insurer part of the Lloyd's of London Insurance Market requires a Business Analyst to play a key role in the ongoing growth of a newly developed change function.
Insurance Business Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with all elements of the business to understand business strategy, business drivers, capabilities and processes.
- Represent the business to ensure the project solution and deliverables meet their requirements
- Facilitate business workshops to understand requirements
- Extract and document business requirements in a way the business recognizes and can support
- Capture and validate acceptance criteria in line with desiered project outcomes.
- Support Project Managers and test managers to develop use cases and user acceptance test criteria throughout the project lifecycle
Insurance Business Analyst Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience on projects involving Target Operating Model development and stand up.
- Production of business cases and business requirements documents
- Process mapping (level 1-4) experience, including user story writing.
- Reporting catalogue development
- Strategic analysis (SWOT/Porter 5 Forces/Balance Scorecard)
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst within the insurance industry, ideally the Lloyd's Market.
- Solid understanding of regulations within the insurance space.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to move into a fulfilling and challenging permanent role. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.