My client, a global consulting organisation is currently looking for a senior business analyst to work across insurance distribution directive/insurance remediation directive driven initiatives within a large insurance organisation.
The ideal business analyst will have prior experience working across insurance distribution directive/insurance remediation directive projects within the insurance industry. The successful candidate will also have extensive experience working across regulatory driven initiatives.
- Proven experience working as a business analyst within the Insurance industry.
- Demonstrable insurance distribution directive experience to advise on response to FCA consultation papers.
- Prior experience working across other regulatory driven initiatives.
- The ability to demonstrate through examples, the effective management of stakeholder relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Excellent written & spoken English & interpersonal communication.
- MS Office and MS Project knowledge and skills.