An Immediate opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a Financial Services client as part of their wider IT Cyber Security Transformation Programme.
This role is to assist with a number of change initiatives which require embedding new cyber practises within the organisation.
You will have experience across
- Vulnerability Management
- Cryptography & Data Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Proxy / Firewalls
- Web Facing Applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- A strong track record of technical experience in Cyber Security and Information Security.
- Extensive experience in IT, specifically in the field of IT security in complex IT infrastructures
- Experience working in large Financial corporate organisations
- Demonstrable experience in analysis of demands, deriving of system requirements and translating into system solutions.
- Track record of successful implementations that delivered value
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.