A reputable, international insurance consultancy is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team in Madrid. You will be an integral part of the team, providing you with the experience of working within an autonomous environment, adding real value and your own individual contribution to the project.
The opportunity will present the successful individual with a streamlined route to progression as their hard work and dedication is rewarded.
The main responsibilities include:
- Prompting and documenting business process requirements.
- Analysing solutions, ensuring they are both time and cost efficient.
- Scrutinising requirements prior to configuration in a third party system.
- Influencing outcomes aligned to strategic goals.
- Acting as the medium between the business and technical teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 + years' experience as a Business Analyst within either an Insurance or Finance background.
- Ability to manage expectations and stakeholders, gaining rapport for their pragmatism.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally, with individuals of varied seniorities.
- Good knowledge of BA methodologies e.g. BPMN (Business Process Modelling and Notation).
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.