RepoClear Analysis and design team
To provide business analysis for the RepoClear business line from a business operations perspective as part of business led change projects, and ensure that changes to service(s) are fully assessed to enable a suitable solution to be developed. The business analyst will also work closely with IT development and test teams and perform/manage user acceptance testing to ensure that projects are effectively delivered.
My client has a significant change programme in the RepoClear Business line both in terms of enhancements and maintenance to its existing fixed income clearing service “RepoClear” and to implement the major business initiatives on the RepoClear platform covering London and Paris and possible expansions to other regions. Furthermore, the business is seeking opportunities to harmonise and simplify its operations and supporting systems, with business led change initiatives such as a new clearing platform.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of working on large scale projects and conducting business analysis.
- Experience of producing business requirements documents.
- Experience of producing UAT scripts, co-ordinating and executing tests.
- Educated to university degree level.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of fixed income products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and demonstrates the ability to work within and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative and of a pro-active nature.
- Experience of working in operations area,
- Identify and analyse the impact on business operations of new RepoClear products and service enhancements for introduction into the RepoClear area.
- Liaise with product teams, risk and business operations areas to ensure that operational requirements are captured and documented as appropriate.
- When taking the lead BA role on a project, coordinate the work of colleagues, ensuring objectives, roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Produce required project documentation (e.g. business requirements) outlining the business needs.
- Ensure that operational and external procedures are updated or produced as required.
- Work with colleagues to plan and develop solutions, ensuring that they are effectively communicated to project stakeholders.
- Define test scenarios for user acceptance testing and other relevant test phases.
- Execute/manage user acceptance testing and other relevant test phases, ensuring defects are raised appropriately.
- Ensure appropriate test documentation is reviewed and produced for all relevant test phases.
- Liaise with other stakeholders, both internal and external to progress requirements into development phase.
- Perform training and ensure knowledge is transferred to business operations staff.
- Build strong relationships with all key individuals within business operations, product teams, risk and IT.
Desired skills and experience:
- Some experience of functional specification for systems.
- Knowledge of quality centre.
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging in the context of trading and settlement.
- Knowledge of project management and system development lifecycle.