My client is currently recruiting a Business Analyst to join our team in Chelmsford, Essex! You will have the CHOICE of being in the office full time OR for only 3 days a week.
About the company:
Headquartered in London, my client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
With a team of employees 50,000 strong in 120 countries, they empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
About the Role
The Business Analyst will need to be accountable for Requirements Gathering, Process Design/Documentation, System Configuration, Document Templates, Reporting and User Acceptance Scripting/Support and Project Implementation activities.
To pro-actively gather information from a variety of sources, including via meetings at various levels within the organisation; and to be able to challenge appropriately, adding their own views whilst still presenting unbiased findings in the form of reports, process diagrams/maps etc.
The Business Analyst will be expected to manage complex and difficult negotiations between stakeholders that could potentially impact the scope of the project. Information gathered will then be used to produce clear business cases, requirements documents, specifications and plans for delivery. Change Management experience is also desirable.
As a Business Analyst some of your key responsibilities will involve:
Assisting in identifying issues and potential risks relating to project and non-project situations.
Understanding all risks affecting the project and assist in implementing mitigating factors.
Responsibility for working in accordance with the company Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the company policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company
As a Business Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Good project experience and strong communication, numerical and analytical skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and the ability to analyse and present information in a variety of formats to suit the intended audience.
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written.
- Embodies a positive image to all audiences and is used to working with senior stakeholders.
- Continually demonstrates skills in influencing others and have the ability to know when to challenge decisions and when to exhibit flexibility for decisions made by others.
- Experience in using recognised analysis and design techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of the insurance and/or financial sectors
- Demonstrable knowledge of technology and standard desk top packages: MS/Excel, MS/Word, MS/Project, MS/PowerPoint, MS/Visio
Bonus points for:
- Educated to Degree level.
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops.
- Good insurance industry knowledge, including London Market.
- Experience in the implementation process of regulatory programmes such as GDPR and Solvency II
- Business Analyst professional qualifications and / or Project Management professional qualification.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday.
They're happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, my client offers flexible and agile working policies and we're happy to discuss options with you upon application.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.