My client, a global insurance organisation are currently looking for multiple business analysts to join a growing team. There are opportunities at a variety of levels across the organisation ranging from Entry level (£35k-£45k) to Senior Business Analyst (£55k-£65k).
The purpose of the role is to enable organisational change by using business analysis, change management skills as well as identify and help the business articulate the need for change by defining requirements and recommending solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a variety of projects across both the business and IT. Knowledge of Project / System development life cycle and a good appreciation of wider IT architecture is a must and any experience working on data driven projects is desirable.
Key Skills (Must Haves):
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within financial services, preferably the insurance industry
- Experience working on a variety of projects including, business, IT and data driven
- Experience delivering in waterfall and agile environments
- Knowledge of the systems/software development life cycle and overall appreciation of wider IT architecture
- Understanding of how businesses operate and key drivers for change
- Experience planning and facilitating workshops of varying size
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.