Respected Asset Management organisation requires a Business Architect (Senior BA)
Accountabilities and duties:
* Applies a business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise, to include business capabilities, processes, and data.
* Works with stakeholders to develop the business operating model, mapping business objectives against the architecture.
* Works with stakeholders to complete a current state assessment of the capability, across people, process, data, and technology.
* Works with stakeholders and takes responsibility for investigative work to determine and document the impact of changes to the capability.
* Advises business managers about the implications of planned change on the business, on processes, on staff and on customers
* Provides oversight and direction to the project teams for the capability impact assessment presentation to the Business Design Authority.
Knowledge, Skills, qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will require a foundational level of Business Architecture understanding with sound business analysis experience. A demonstrable track record of working with senior stakeholders on the high-level requirements and system due diligence reviews for complex change programmes within Asset Management.
* Having worked as either a Senior Business Analyst or Business Architect for at least 2 years
* Having worked within an asset management business for at least 5 years
* Possessing a detailed understanding of the asset management value chain, specifically the life-cycle of the money flow from investor subscription through to orders, transactions, custody, positions and redemptions
* Some knowledge of analysis and design techniques and methods; including capability assessments, feasibility studies and process optimisation.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with senior business stakeholders.
* Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organisation with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
Asset management, business architecture, Stakeholder management
Ideally Aladdin knowledge
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.