Respected Asset Management organisation requires a Business Architect (Senior BA)
Accountabilities and duties:
* Applies a business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise, to include business capabilities, processes, and data.
* Works with stakeholders to develop the business operating model, mapping business objectives against the architecture.
* Works with stakeholders to complete a current state assessment of the capability, across people, process, data, and technology.
* Works with stakeholders and takes responsibility for investigative work to determine and document the impact of changes to the capability.
* Advises business managers about the implications of planned change on the business, on processes, on staff and on customers
* Provides oversight and direction to the project teams for the capability impact assessment presentation to the Business Design Authority.
Knowledge, Skills, qualifications and experience
The successful candidate will require a foundational level of Business Architecture understanding with sound business analysis experience. A demonstrable track record of working with senior stakeholders on the high-level requirements and system due diligence reviews for complex change programmes within Asset Management.
Knowledge of Aladdin Enterprise.
- Having worked as either a Senior Business Analyst or Business Architect for at least 2 years
* Having worked within an asset management business for at least 5 years
* Possessing a detailed understanding of the asset management value chain, specifically the life-cycle of the money flow from investor subscription through to orders, transactions, custody, positions and redemptions
* Some knowledge of analysis and design techniques and methods; including capability assessments, feasibility studies and process optimisation.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with senior business stakeholders.
* Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organisation with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
Asset management, business architecture, Stakeholder management / Aladdin knowledge
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.