A Business Change Analyst is required on a fixed term contract basis to work for a leading insurance client based in the City of London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Change Analyst to join a growing team and add value to upcoming projects.
The main responsibilities for this role will be Business Change experience within a project delivery environment and will be integral to a rollout of a new capability area. The Business Change Analyst will be required to define processes and approaches for many different areas including, communication, training and fully coordinate a rollout project.
The client will pay very competitive rates, dependent on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a leading client and further enhance existing skills.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Extensive experience of business change within a project delivery environment
- Previously have worked within insurance and ideally within London markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience in training preparation and delivery
- If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
- Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.