My client a global organisation operating within the London insurance market are currently looking for a Business Change Analyst across their delegated authorities workstreams.
- Develop strategies for managing change and realising benefits.
- Establish mechanisms for defining, tracking and measuring the benefits to be delivered from the programme.
- Coordinating delivery of the business change in line with the programme's objectives by managing the transition of change, working across the organisation to embed changes.
- Agility requirements to provide support in more than one work-stream (potentially at the same time). Facilitate workshops
- Requirement definition experience
- Proficiency with MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business Process Modelling in BPMN, UML, etc using Visio or other process modelling tools
- Microsoft project skills desirable
- Stakeholder management
- Workshop facilitation
- Highly organised, with good strategic communications planning skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working within the delegated authority business.
- Experience working as a Change Business Analyst in financial services sector (ideally insurance).
- Experience of managing change through the entirety of a programme or project (large/complex) life cycle, and knowledge of many of the following: planning, status reporting, risk management, benefits management, stakeholder management, resource planning, quality assurance.
- Confidence in working in a programme environment where a “change” mind-set is of the essence.
- Ensure that the change being implemented by the delegated authority initiative is communicated to the London insurance market, clearly defining the business benefits, impact on existing practices and opportunities available.
- Experience of developing strategies to ensure that users are in a position to adopt new solutions, business processes and working practices.
- Work with customers to ensure they are sufficiently prepared for the roll out of new solutions and data standards. Enable customers to understand the impact as and when they are ready to ‘go live’.
- Assist the London Insurance Market in driving tangible business benefits from inflight initiatives.