Prestigious London based bank are looking to recruit a Business Change Project Manager to help work on the banks next generation settlements system. You will be responsible for full end to end delivery of the projects within the programme. This will involve development of a team and working closely with policy and IT teams to delivery the projects.
- Internal planning and estimating to support initiation of the policy workstreams.
- Securing appropriate resources for workstreams.
- Establishing governance arrangements.
- Detailed planning incorporating all external dependencies.
- Management of policy delivery using various methodologies.
- Proactively managing overall progress and resolving issues.
- Manage reporting obligations within delivery governance framework.
The successful candidate will need to have a solid background delivery projects through their entire lifecycle (managing budgets of £2m+), experience within financial services or public sector organisations, experience managing multiple complex stakeholders and excellent communications skills.