Business Development Associate - Real Estate/Infrastructure
We are currently working with a market leading insurance broker on the appointment of a Business Development Associate to help grow the book of business within the UK and globally.
- Contact new/existing clients and set up relevant meetings whilst also bringing in new business
- Conduct market research/market mapping and identify relevant opportunities for business development/growth areas
- Ensure all data is accurate and timely on the relevant databases
- Knowledge and experience of working within the real estate sector and real estate M&A
- A proven track record of business development skills with the ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite
We are interested in speaking to candidates with a sales/business development background who are interested and knowledgeable in the practices of real estate M&A or has experience in dealing with funds. It is an excellent opportunity to be a key part of one of Europe's most innovative and dynamic insurance brokers. If you are interested and match the experience outlined, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.