Our client is a global private bank with strong presence in key markets. Renowned for their strong management team and and supportive company culture, they are currently seeking to hire a successful Business Development Lead to join their Private Bank. This role is based in Singapore. The role is an Associate Director - Director level role.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing and growing a new portfolio of institutional clients within the SEA markets
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop strong relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Private Banking industry within the institutional markets and a proven track record of success
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
Please reach out to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Connect with us on Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking.