Business Intelligence Analyst required by leading Lloyd’s Syndicate to work as part of a business wide systems replacement programme and will be responsible for producing report and ETL specifications.
Due to the nature of the role, the Business Intelligence Analyst will need the following experience:
- Hands-on experience implementing large scale data warehouse and BI solutions preferred
- Data manipulation & macro-writing in MS Excel
- SQL Server T-SQL, reporting and analysis services experience would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of London market underwriting systems, especially SBS Eclipse, IRIS and Genius would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of insurance accounting and the impacts of Solvency II.
- Requirements gathering, source system analysis, data modelling, ETL and report specification
This is an urgent role, so please get in touch ASAP