My client is a leading Private Bank which is renowned for their strong stable brand and cohesive company culture. They are setting up a new Business Management team to support the Front Office in overseeing and executing business initiatives and are currently looking for 2 successful Sales Managers (Director/ED level) across Hong Kong and Singapore to support their Private Bank.
Candidates in both locations (HK and SG) will be considered. Open to consider senior Relationship Managers who are keen to transition into a non-sales role.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating strategic initiatives by liaising with relevant internal stakeholders (Front office, compliance, products etc)
- Supporting the platform agenda while ensuring that processes are done in line with regulatory controls and compliance
- Assisting in analysing key business metrics to help implement improvements
- Working closely with the operations and IT teams to ensure smooth launches of products and platforms
- Gathering of business data from the analytics teams to support the teams in regular management updates
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – candidates who are able to speak in English, Mandarin and Cantonese (for the HK headcount) will be preferred
- Problem solving mindset, ability to take initiative to handle and resolve issues. Possess solid analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Application ie: Excel, and solid hands-on skills in technology systems