A leading health and benefits organization requires a Business Process Analyst.
The Business Process Analyst Role Will:
- Undertake workshops, perform interviews and analyse documentation to identify, understand and document "As Is" business processes
- Require a background in process or business analysis or operational improvement roles.
- Require a number of years' experience of regulated environments from working in the Insurance or Financial sector
Business Process Analyst Additional Required Experience
- Extensive experience in process mapping, and creation of procedural documentation
- Understanding of business process frameworks and hierarchies
- Practical application of BPMN 2 in process mapping (intermediate level)
- Experience using standard Microsoft applications including Visio (intermediate level), Word (intermediate level). Excel (intermediate level) and SharePoint (basic level).
This is an urgent opportunity if you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.