Reporting to the Lead Business Analyst on the Programme you will provide your skills and knowledge to facilitate a set of recommendations to improve operational processes for the operations team in several target countries across central Europe.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Gather the relevant information through self-directed learning, meetings and workshops with the program team.
- Assessing and mapping current processes, procedures, systems, business interfaces and ways of working and their respective performance across operations
- Meeting all relevant stakeholders to ensure the processes are correct and mapped out for the area in scope
- Identify opportunities for automation of existing manual activities
- Elaboration of user stories for enhancements identified for the product
- Understand process and system inter-dependencies between business functions
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Spanish speaker (highly desirable)
- Strong Operations/Process Analyst capability with an Insurance background
- 5 years prior experience in directly relevant similar role, Six Sigma/Lean exposure will be highly advantageous
- Proven experience at defining, initiating, and running workshops
- Visio and/or IBM Blue Works / BPMN knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a global insurance organisation. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.