A leading insurance organisation are currently looking for a business process analyst to capture and document processes, work with the internal professional excellent team to create/amend workflows as part of a new proposition and continuous improvement initiative.
The ideal candidate will be able to design functional workflows, and strong technical skills in mapping a business process into a workflow as well as deliver functional, technical, and system workflow specifications for complex business processes in a clear and concise manner
- Previous experience working as a business process analyst or similar.
- Technical author experience is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working within the insurance industry, ideally general insurance or life and pensions.
- Strong process mapping and business process reengineering skills.
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups.
- Previous exposure to offshoring would be beneficial.
- Visio or Blueworks experience is essential.